Logic Parts

Post and discuss anything related to your experience with Crazy Machines Golden Gears.

Logic Parts

Postby LukeP » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Logic parts are some of the more complex items in the Golden Gear inventory. I encourage people use this thread to help explain the various logic parts, share screenshots, or ask Questions!
Crazy Machines Forum Admin
LukeP

Re: Logic Parts

Postby LukeP » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:11 pm

LukeP

Postby Taylankaan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm

CREATING YOUR GAME WITH LOGIC
If we want to use logic we should know our goal.
For example,we are going to make tea with teapot.We know its going to start boiling with heat.Any part that create fire can be used.Lets say our equipments are Generator,Filament and Teapot.If we want other users to play our game as we want we should use logic as needed.We want generarator to be used for electricity and that connected filament will boil the teapot.Our goal:First generator is started working(signal started) we waiting it give the filament electricity then filamencer wil boil the tea and when its boiled(signal started) success will be seen.When this two object completed we want to see success.Therefore signal from teapot and signal from generator is enough.We should use "and" with this two signal to green level success light and since there is no way(without cheating)to break that order thats sufficient.However if user break that rule and without using that generator he use his own equipment to fastly make the goal we should make sure he is failed(Note that he wont be able to success if he use another tool,however we want him to fail if he try that way).Lets see how to do it.Firstly,if generator not start and teapot boils he should fail.Thats as its written if generator not started we should use not tool and that way we have ready signal at the output of not also from the teapot we have signal,now if we "and" them we have the desired output goes to the fail light.The following picture is used that logic;
Taylankaan

Postby Taylankaan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 pm

i almost used all of the logic efficiently or at least be able to make somethimg with them..However what can one do with that toggle device? is there anyway to use it if anyone knows please give some example :d
Taylankaan

Postby LukeP » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Taylankaan wrote:i almost used all of the logic efficiently or at least be able to make somethimg with them..However what can one do with that toggle device? is there anyway to use it if anyone knows please give some example :d

The toggle part sends out a continuous positive signal to another part once it has been activated. This is useful when you have a part that only creates a temporary positive signal and you want to use it to continuously activate another part.
In the example below, on the right side i connect a trigger directly to a logic socket. On the left side, the trigger is connected to a toggle switch, which is then connected to a logic socket. When an object is dropped through both trigger areas, the light bulb on the right side only lights up while the vase passes through the trigger radius. The light bulb on the left is still on after the vases fall to the ground because it has been "toggled."

LukeP

Postby Taylankaan » Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks for explanation.Now i see how its done.Its similar to using counter which count 1 times then its output always 1.However i wasnt aware you could do that with toggle,thanks for info.
Taylankaan

Return to User Discussion